Custom Website Design Services to Make Your Site Stand Out
Let my custom website design services transform your business through a truly custom web design tailored to meet the exact needs of your website visitors
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Custom-Built Website Design?
- Do I have to go with custom website design versus a template design?
- Is the time and investment worth it?
- What are the differences?
- How much do I need to differentiate your Custom Website Design Services from others like your?
- How do I know I'm really getting custom website design services?
- Can you create a Responsive Web Design for me?
- Who will give design Idea?
- How much does your custom website design services cost?
- How does your process of custom web design work?
- Is my current content enough?
- Will my web load quickly in all browsers?
- Do you have references for your work?
- What is the additional cost for more pages?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Who provides the site content in case of custom web design?
- What is the timeframe for completing the website?
- I already have a domain name (or if I need one), can I keep it?
- What other web projects besides custom website design do you do?
- Are all of your sites completely custom designed?
- Will my site be listed in major search engines?
- I already have a web site. How would Echo work with me to redesign it?
- Will I be able to update my site on my own?
- What if I don't like the web site?
- How can I ensure my web designer creates my vision?
- What kind of guarantee is there on your custom website design services?
- How many design concepts and revisions are included in the quote?
- What tools and programming languages you use in custom web design?
- Why should We hire you over other freelancers?
Do I have to go with custom website design versus a template design services versus a template design?
If you want to stand out amongst the rest by utilizing a carefully planned, highly personable and effective web page, then I strongly recommend investing in a custom web design. Yes, it may cost more, but you will benefit greatly both in the short term and long run.
Keeping the end-user in mind, I carefully plan the aesthetics of your web design. Nothing helps your brand's professionalism like a custom-made design. Your products, services, and company image make a stronger statement when you use a custom design. You also have control over the site's colours, logo, and content.
What are the differences?
Professional templates can be aesthetically pleasing; however, for the most part, they still look like a template. Because they are milled, I refer to these as "sausage factories." They're churned out en-masse and are not specific to the business, so the brand is not represented to its fullest potential.
A custom web page, on the other hand, gives your company a unique online presence in comparison. It's likely that no other site out there will resemble yours.
How does your process of custom website design services work?
My goal is to create a visually appealing site that portrays a professional message to visitors. To accomplish this goal, I work closely with my clients throughout the creation process to ensure we are always on the same page with the same vision.
The first step is to schedule a meeting with you via phone or Skype (or emails if you prefer). During the session, I will discuss the current status of your website and determine the ideal features for your new or redesigned website. Consider this an introduction that lets me get to know you and your business.
In this step, I reach a consensus as to which pages are necessary for your website. From there, I create a hierarchical structure that outlines the significance of each page, the navigational ordering of each page, and grouping of similar topics.
I start with a composite sketch of the pattern with a pen and paper. From there, the design is transferred to Adobe Photoshop or illustrator. A first look is designed in Photoshop and presented to the client. We select the best typography and fonts that suit the web-based. Feedback from my client leads to revising until satisfaction is mutually agreed upon.
A link to view a mock-up of your website will be provided. Depending on the details of your particular project, you may receive several versions of designs and logos to choose from. With your valuable input, I can then go ahead and make the appropriate changes.
Typography has the potential to inject a bit of a personality into your web site — it shows the user who is behind the site and helps in representing the brand to its fullest potential. The choice of typeface is one of the most important steps in my custom web design process.
Depending on your preference, I’ll use WordPress to act as a CMS for your website or develop custom CMS tailored to meet your website’s specific editing / management needs.
Once the client has approved their new site after any additional changes, if necessary, I will launch the site by uploading it onto its real domain. I then submit a sitemap to the three top search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo).
Once the site is up and running, I provide information to you such as traffic statistics, which are available as on demand reports. I can narrow the reports to be as specific as specific time frames, if desired. All of my customers receive 2 hours of post launch updates for free. After that, any edits or maintenance work will be billed at my hourly rate for web edits.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept Visa, Mastercard, 2Co Checkout and Paypal.
What other web projects besides custom website design do you do?
My team and I design, develop and implement a variety of websites with 1 to 5 page informational sites to custom-built e-commerce websites and from website redesigns to complex database driven sites. If your needs are not specifically mentioned on my website, just ask because it's likely I am able to accommodate you and exceed your expectations.
What if I don't like the web site?
If you are unsatisfied with the initial design, my team and I will work with you to create another design. My goal is to make every client satisfied, and to do this, I communicate with them throughout the process so that their vision is successfully created.
How many design concepts and revisions are included in the quote?
One design concept is presented at first, if that one doesn't hit the mark, then I go back to work to make revisions, tweaks and changes based on feedback. However, design concepts are limited to two, but the number of revisions isn't. I have discovered that it is more productive to make incremental changes with one design at a time.