Freelance SEO consultant with expertise in On & Off-Page SEO
As a freelance SEO consultant, I don’t just do search engine optimization, I also teach my clients to fish like an SEO expert.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you only offer freelance seo consultancy services?
- Do I need a Freelance SEO Consultant for my business website?
- Why would another freelance SEO consultant have different advice?
- Do you have guarantees?
- What is the difference between organic SEO and Paid results?
- What are the differences between SEO and SEM?
- Is Search Engine Optimization really just a result of fooling or tricking the search engines?
- What if cheating gets results?
- How long have you been working as a Freelance SEO expert?
- Do you have some successful SEO campaign examples?
- How do you find the best key-phrases for my business?
- How many key-phrases can I target?
- Why do you think some keywords more difficult to target than others?
- How long will it take until my site ranks on Google's page one results?
- How much are your Freelance SEO consultancy fees?
- My site already ranks on the first page of Google search results. Do I still need a Freelance SEO expert?
- Will my webpage rank high for other search engines?
- Is it true that On-Page optimization means to add a few Meta tags in the source code?
- What is the difference between having www or not in a URL when it comes to Search engine Optimization?
- Should I use the h1 tag for my logo?
- How do backlinks affect my rankings?
- Do you create paid backlinks?
- Can you help me even if my site was delisted/banned from Google?
- How will I receive any reports of work performed?
- Why does my site fluctuate in rankings?
- How does Google view my site?
- Can I track the visitor hits to my site and visibility in Google searches?
- What are the significant usages of Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools during an SEO campaign?
- How much increased traffic should I expect once I'm at the Top of the Search Engines?
- What’s an XML sitemap?
- What is a robots.txt file?
- Should I "nofollow" links to my social profiles (LinkedIn for example)?
- Can template webpages be optimized?
- My current web is done in Flash. Can you help with SEO rankings?
- Do I need to hire you as a web designer before hiring you as a Freelance SEO consultant?
Do I need a Freelance SEO Consultant for my business website?
More than 80% of people perform Google searches, and of those, 62% never go past the first page of their search. SEO is critical to increasing your visibility in search results, ideally landing you on the first page.
Is Search Engine Optimization really just a result of fooling or tricking the search engines?
Search engines have complex algorithms that aren't easily "tricked." I know better and use organic approaches with my online internet marketing tactics.
With my freelance seo consultant services, to increase visibility to your site, I utilize social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter. Since the last Panda update, Meta tag optimizing and titles are sufficient for higher rankings. I add specific code tags on your site in video Powered by YouTube, Vimeo and others. Experience tells us that in order to receive Likes and Shares, sites have to have valuable content; therefore, I write posts on a variety of platforms to increase quality traffic.
As a freelance seo expert my motto is that ethical search engine optimization is not a result of tricking the system. Instead, I present well coded, solid structured, and fast loading web pages. Quality content that appeals to users is a critical factor as well. Keep the content visitor driven with rich keywords and you will rank higher and organically.
What if cheating gets results?
Cheating can work, but just like a diet, if you cheat on it, you're only cheating yourself. It always catches up to you, and going the ethical, organic route from the beginning pays off in the long run.
How long have you been working as a Freelance SEO expert?
I personally have been a Freelance SEO Consultant since 2008.
Do you have some successful SEO campaign examples?
Yes. Visit my SEO case studies which shows my experience as an SEO freelancer. Click on one of my clients' logos below:
How many key-phrases can I target?
Unlimited! I allocate a separate section of your budget for each phase. SEO campaigns are flexible to meet each clients' unique needs both as a business and fiscally.
My site already ranks on the first page of Google search results. Do I still need a Freelance SEO expert?
Yes. As mentioned, the algorithms are always changing, even as much as 600 times a year. In order to stay on top, it takes an ongoing commitment of Search engine Optimization practices. It's likely your competition is staying on top of their game, so you need to as well.
Will my webpage rank high for other search engines?
Google is what most people think of when it comes to search engines, but Yahoo and Bing are two strong contenders as well. Search engine Optimization travels across these different engines, so the consistency is often the same.
Do you create paid backlinks?
I avoid this practice since Google is adept at finding link exchanges and paid link placements. The long term impact and penalties are not worth it. In fact, the latest Google algorithm change indicates that buying or exchanging links is poor practice.
How does Google view my site?
Googles uses "spider bots" to crawl websites. These bots "report" findings back to Google about the websites' content and associated pages.
Can I track the visitor hits to my site and visibility in Google searches?
I send reports of visitor traffic to clients; however, there are tools such as Google Analytics and Piwik that clients can utilize as well.
What are the significant usages of Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools during an SEO campaign?
I as a Freelance SEO Consultant rely on different tools to track an SEO campaign. For example, woorank.com is used for on-page code optimization and assessment. Tools like Google Webmaster is used to keep your SEO campaign in alignment with Google's guidelines using insights about what's been indexed on your site, the links pointing to it, and the successful keywords.
When it comes to tracking traffic that an SEO campaign generates, I utilize two tools: Google Analytics and Piwik. Piwik installs directly on your server for optimum loading and tracking, as it collects each and every hit. Between the two programs, my bases for tracking traffic are covered. They are also both free.
How much increased traffic should I expect once I'm at the Top of the Search Engines?
I target key phrases that consistently attract highly qualified traffic to your site.
What’s an XML sitemap?
XML sitemaps lists pages from a site in hierarchical order that makes them crawler accessible. Doing so helps search engine bots seek out, find, crawl and index pages.
What is a robots.txt file?
A robots.txt file acts as a request for specified robots to ignore specific files or directories during their search. One example would be based on misleading or irrelevant content in relation to the category it's searching. It may also be that the application is seeking only specific data.
Should I "nofollow" links to my social profiles (LinkedIn for example)?
Since link value is evenly spread across the links on a page, it won't add value to do this. As a freelance SEO expert, I recommend keeping them as "dofollow."
Do I need to hire you as a web designer before hiring you as a Freelance SEO consultant?
No, one doesn't require the other. There are times, however, when I need to add content or make changes to your current page for SEO purposes. These might include optimization of page titles, source codes, images, and Meta tags. I recommend the possible on-page changes, if they're needed, and from there either you can do them or you can enlist us to make them for you.